Baking soda is commonly used in muffin, sponge cake, bread baking. It makes food raise. Other than baking, it is also a good cleaning partner.
You may be thinking of home cleaning for a happy new year. Here are 10 uses of baking soda in home cleaning.
How much soda ? 1 -2 soup spoon is enough.
Use it under below situations
- Clean mold at kitchen, bathroom, dining table
- Extend time for fresh flower home decor (add some baking soda, no vinegar)
- Demolish bad smell from shoes
- Polish kitchen sink, faucet
- Remove oil from greasy extractor fan, oven, microwave oven
- Prohibit and prevent ants, cockroach
- Refresh smell fridge
- May brighten laundry your cloth
- Declog a drain
- Remove bad smell from a garbage bin
Hope you enough the benefits from this article.
10 Uses OF Baking Soda In Home Cleaning For New Year
Posted by www.gobizonline.com